Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Update on Previous Post.

Over at Aurini's blog, Roosh has made a comment stating that this passage in my previous post was "made up";
A while ago Roosh tweeted about his failed attempt to seduce a young Croatian girl who was studying to become a nun.
I made this statement in good faith, based upon a Tweet he sent whilst he was traveling in Croatia.
Unfortunately, I don't have a screen grab or anything else to back my statement up, therefore, I have to defer to his version of events as he was the primary source.

Apologies.

4 comments:

Jack said...

Perhaps it was a hallucination? I often wonder.

The Social Pathologist said...

What do you mean Jack?

Jack said...

I should have added: 'about my self'.

I will recall to a friend or acquaintance details of a conversation or experience that we shared. At times and with certain persons they have a completely different recollection than mine. I wonder that I may have imagined the whole thing, or was in an altered state at the time.

Unknown said...

Dịch vụ Check domain miễn phí. check domain nhanh chóng chính xác
Dịch vụ Tao web mien phi từ inet cho phép bạn tạo web bán hàng hoàn toàn miễn phí
Tin tức Bóng đá cập nhật 24/7. Nhận định trận đấu, tổng hợp kết quả các trận đấu bóng đá
CHuyên trang Tin tức cập nhật nhanh nhất chính xác nhất các tin tức nóng hổi
Cổng Tin tức online cập nhật tin tức trong và ngoài nước nhanh nhất, chính xác nhất
Cổng Tin tức trực tuyến cung cấp thông tin đời sống xã hội, tin tức tổng hợp
Blog Kiến thức seo cung cấp kiến thức seo căn bản cho người mới học seo
Blog Hướng dẫn SEO hướng dẫn học và làm seo